Thanks to its long narrow shape, the SEAWAVE kayak is easy to control and very fast. It can be converted from a three-person version into a two-person or one-person kayak by moving the seats. Installation of an optional deck makes SEAWAVE a great sea kayak. Aluminum reinforcements support the deck and stiffen the kayak‘s hull. The floor features a pronounced keel for handling in the wind and better tracking. SEAWAVE is an excellent touring kayak suitable also for sea kayaking in sheltered waters. The kayak comes with two seats. The third seat and decks can be purchased separately if desired.
- Drain opening at the boat's stern
- Peripheral Velcro for securing the deck
- Adjustable footrest
- Comfortable inflatable seat with backrest
- Grab handles for easy handling
- Safety ropes on the side tubes
- Fixture for SEAWAVE rudder
- Removable tracking fin
- Push-push valves
- Pressure relief valve in the bottom of the boat
- Repair kit
- Cleaning sponge
- Transport drybag 100l.
L14'11" - 455cm
Sprayskirt, Double/single-action hand pump SUPER 6/3, Seat SEAWAVE, SEAWAVE deck for 1 person, SEAWAVE deck for 2 persons, SEAWAVE rudder, Drybag for storing equipment 20 l, 40 l, 60 l, Kayak paddle-type 702.4